Logan was born Dec. 11, 2007 at 6:00 am, weighing in at 4 lbs 12 oz and 17 1/2 inches long. He is one month old in this picture and is now up to nearly 7 lbs!! He is such a joy to his mom and dad---we sure love you Logan!! We love his hair...I like to call this photo "Wolverine Logan" (from the X-men movies)
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Wolverine Logan is so HANDSOME! What a sweet little boy. It looks like you are enjoying being parents... isn't it the greatest thing ever!!!
O.k. so how did you sneak those pictures on your blog? You must know how to change the dates on the posts. It's so fun to see pics of Logan! He is so cute and I'm glad to hear he is doing well. Cammie, how are you adjusting to being a mom? How's work for Steve? We miss you guys. Take care and keep the pictures coming! Love, Angie
What a good-looking guy! We are all so glad he is here and soo glad to hear that he is doing so well. He is really growing fast and seems so content--good job to all three of you!
Oh ya-I had no idea you were pregnant. Congrats. I was just browsing and came across your blog page. Hope all is going well for your family. Logan is so cute.
cammie he is so adorable! glad you finally posted some new pictures. it sure sounds like you and steve are enjoying being wonderful parents. keep up the good work :)
Little Wolverine Logan is too cute. He is so sweet, and I couldn't be happier for you three. I hope you are all adjusting well.
I love the hair, but I think I love his giant mouth more! What a stud. I love the BYU gear too, don't tell Adam I said that, or Cade for that matter. I can't wait to meet Logan some day soon!!
Post a Comment